2019 Slingshot Dwarf Craft 4’6″
- User-friendly freeride performance
- Great all-levels option for all-around riding
- Scooped nose = easier rebound and less crashing
- Beveled edges let you lean harder
- Concave deck gives agile handling with subtle movement
THINK OUTSIDE THE BOARD
If you’ve ever wondered what it feels like to float over the water on a magic carpet, the Dwarf Craft is as close as you can come without psychedelics. The Dwarf Craft is our solution for all the foilers in the world who learned on a boring, cookie-cutter board and are ready for something with a lot more flavor. The shorter of the two sizes (3’6”) ends just past your front foot, which means all you see when you look up is water rushing by. It’s an agile setup, great for pumping, trick progression and playful freeride foiling. The longer version (4’6”) is a bit more stable, which gives less agile or bigger, taller riders the same minimalist sensation without feeling like a horse on a balance beam.