Looking to travel and foil? Have a small car? Low on storage? Can you imagine a foil board in two pieces? This is the best way to have a compact foil board that seconds as a fun surf style board.
– 4th generation W-Connection
– New CAP-type construction
– New size: 5’2”
– Fits into registered luggage – Check-in-Bag (recommended
NEW! SIZE: 5’2” & Includes Fins and Board Sleeve
– Perfect control over hydrofoil
– Outstanding board stiffness
– Ideal traction
– Smooth and full carving control
– Split-type board (4th generation W-Connection)
FLEX (1-10): 10
ROCKER LINE: Directional
Hybrid CONCAVE (Elliptical CONCAVE + Dual Tip Channels)
This year we introduced the fourth generation of our W-Connection patented solution. The improved connection has been redesigned from scratch. Its shape has been changed completely, which resulted in better distribution of the force here. Furthermore, a new shape allows precise connecting and comfortable disconnecting the board. Some of the connection’s constructional elements have been reduced, while others have been replaced with durable composite. This has resulted in reduced weight, improved stiffness and durability in connection points, as well as keeping natural properties of the board, so the connection won’t impact the comfort during the ride. We have also used the CAP construction which has a box-type structure, where the edge of a wooden wedge is fully secured with a laminate. The board is lighter, stiffer and much more resistant to breakage. The board has a very thin core which lets you put your feet very close to the water or hydrofoil and, as a result, facilitates steering and board feeling. The deck is covered with EVA foam, ensuring comfort and keeping your feet in the right position. Thanks to the use of Hybrid Concave, the Infinity is maneuverable and has very good carving abilities. Channels significantly improve the board stability during wave riding. Infinity Split Foil is a wave folding board you can transport in luggage less than 90 cm long. It facilitates everyday transport of the board: by car, train or motorcycle, but most of all in airlines, because YOU DON’T HAVE TO PAY ANY EXTRA FEES FOR TRANSPORTING SPORTS GOODS!
– High stiffness ensures great hydrofoil control.
– Fin arrangement, combined with the board’s profile, allows exceptional upwind performance.
– 4th generation W-Connection
– new shape and new internal structure increase the durability of connection and improve the comfort during the ride.
– The CAP construction makes the board lighter, stiffer and much more resistant to breakage.
Will my foil fit?!
- Slingshot hover Glide 5.5″ (4 3/4 or 6 1/4) x 3.5″ – The Slingshot Hover Glide will NOT fit this board.
- Liquid Force Happy Foil 5 3/4″ x 3.5″ – Liquid Force Happy Foil will NOT fit this board.
- Cabrinha Double Agent – 5.5″ x 3.5″ Cabrinha Double Agent will NOT fit this board
NOBILE ZEN HYDROFOIL
PROBABLY THE MOST ADVANCED AND TESTED ALUMINIUM-CARBON
COMPOSITE HYDROFOIL EVER MADE!
Almost 15-month research on Hydrofoil was conducted by the most experienced team of Nobile engineers under the Care and management of Grzegorz Staszczuk, R&D Engineer and Dariusz Rosiak – the Nobile’s founder. Tomek Janiak – Nobile Rider and one of the world’s top Kite Formula competitors – was the project’s advisor and the main tester.
The result is the product of the highest quality, based on the Human Concept philosophy. It’s probably the best aluminum carbon hydrofoil on the market. We also wanted it to be user-friendly, safe and full disassembly, so you can pack it into a compact-sized luggage. We recommend our custom-made “check-in bag” which meets the criteria of airlines in terms of the maximum size of registered baggage. We have called our hydrofoil Zen, because when you ride on it, your mind becomes free and your thinking clear as the water
Board mounting type: 4 screws M6, spacing 165x90mm.