As the trend in foiling continues to move towards shorter boards, we redesigned the WF-2 V4 foilboard to pack the same amount of surface area into a shorter board length. At 4’6” the WF-2 V4 is an excellent choice for all levels of foilers, has foot strap inserts and is the best traditional wakesurfing shape we’ve ever produced for those interested in removing the foil for traditional surf sessions. The board features an aggressive nose rocker designed to increase forgiveness when touching back down to the surface in the early stages of foil progression, and the shorter length allows advanced foilers to pump more aggressively without concern of unintentional contact with the water.
WHY WE MADE IT
Designed to fit the largest range of skill levels from beginner to expert, the WF-2 V4 is the ultimate crossover board between wakesurfing and foilsurfing.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
+ You’ll love the WF-2 V4 because it’s the one board that works for everyone— wakesurfers, first-time flyers and expert foilers alike.
1. Adjustable Foil Track Mount This allows you to slide your foil forward and aft on your board to fine tune how it feels and performs based on your size, ability and personal preference.
2. Inline Footstrap Inserts Simple inline inserts allow for the addition of half straps or full footstraps based on rider preference.
3. Corduroy EVA Super-soft EVA features a corduroy texture that provides tons of grip (and is as pleasing to your feet as it is to the eye).
4. FCS II Fin Boxes For those interested in the multi-functionality of the WF-2 V4, Twin FCS II fin boxes allow for the quick addition/subtraction of surf fins for traditional wave-riding sessions.
5. Nose Rocker When learning to foil you will experience quick rises—and even quicker crashes. The nose rocker on the WF-2 V4 will help absorb that impact and direct you back onto foil.
Buy Slingshot Kites, Foils, Boards and Accessories (On Sale now)
Slingshot Sports KiteBoarding, Wake, Surf Gear.
Kites, boards for kite, wake and surf, foils, and accessories from slingshot sports are some of the best in the industry
History of Slingshot
Since 1981 Tony Logosz and his brother Jeff have dedicated themselves to the performance and design of quality water sports equipment. Years of hard work and innovation, that is spawned from Tony’s ability to think in original ways, is what fuels them today. In 1999, after numerous innovations in windsurfing, wakeboarding and other major sports, both set forth to found Slingshot. Since then Slingshot has grown to be a global brand which caters to top kiteboarders and wakeboarders in the world.
Slingshot in today’s board sports industry
Slingshot today: achieving this level of success commits us to our core beliefs. People who ride Slingshot will always come first. Our commitment to quality, innovative design, testing and riding have been a driving force for an entire decade.
Through this decade we have been awarded four U.S. patents that make kiteboarding more convenient and safer. We also proudly license patents, from other great innovators of our sport, to help establish high levels of quality and set industry standards. This contributes to the prosperity and growth of kiteboarding and wakeboarding.
See our kiteboarding equipment that we have for sale by looking at the items below marked with the circular blue “Sale” sign, or navigate to the homepage and look at the bottom under the section:
ON SALE NOW! DISCOUNTED KITEBOARDING GEAR
If you are looking for kiteboarding kites for sale, we can help. At Kiteboarding Closeouts, we often buy previous season inventory in bulk so we can pass those savings on to you. Contact us to find out if we have the kite you are looking for. You can purchase with or without bar and lines.
Slingshot Kiteboarding Kites
-Slingshot kite for sale: See our current inventory of slingshot kites