The Wing Raider boards were design to include every wingfoil specific feature in our arsenal. We started off with a compact outline that reduces swing weight and provides precise foil control. Key to the design was stable board that was both easy climb onto and float on while waiting for the next gust due to a shallow concave rail chine. Because touchdowns happen no matter your skill level and a nice smooth deflection is a benefit to all riders, we added an extra touch of nose rocker to help you bounce back up onto foil easily. The list of features on these boards aimed to facilitate the pursuit of progression for every level rider is long. After a few sessions on a Wing Raider we know you’ll come to enjoy the full gambit of wing specific utility.
WHY WE MADE IT
We wanted a compact shape packed with the latest wingfoil features to elevate your wing game to new heights. With progression in mind, we designed this nimble craft to be stable and easy to climb onto while giving a direct to foil feel with minuscule swing weight in the nose.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
+ Compact outline for reduced swing weight and precise foil control.
+ Generous nose rocker and a V hull for smooth touchdown deflection.
+ Shallow concave rail chine for increased stability while floating and efficient takeoff.
+ Step tail for quick release while pumping.
+ Deck channels for strength and easy to grip when getting on the board.
+ Bottom inset carry handle for easy launching and landing.
+ Out-the-back foil tracks for a delightfully easy foil connect/disconnect.
1. Compact Shape Outline This shape reduces swing weight and provides precise foil control.
2. Shallow Concave Rail Chines Wanting to keep as much stability as possible in each size we opted for a shallow concave rail chine that makes the board easier to climb onto and float on while waiting for the next gust.
3. Nose Rocker We decided to sprinkle in an extra touch or nose rocker to complement the V hull that provides smooth touchdown deflection.
4. Leash Plug Keeps your board close at hand.
5. Rail Deck Channels The rails on wing boards take a beating so we added rail deck channels for strength. This feature also gives you a solid grip on the rail while climbing onto the board.
6. Versatile Carry Handle Keeping your board, foil, and wing safely separated during entry and exit in rough conditions can be a challenge so we gave you a bottom inset carry handle to make it easy.
7. Out-the-Back Foil Connect To make life easier and get you on the water quicker we added one of our favorite features ever, out-the-back foil tracks! Foil connect/disconnect is now quicker and more delightful than you’ve ever imagined.
Buy Slingshot Kites, Foils, Boards and Accessories (On Sale now)
Slingshot Sports KiteBoarding, Wake, Surf Gear.
Kites, boards for kite, wake and surf, foils, and accessories from slingshot sports are some of the best in the industry
History of Slingshot
Since 1981 Tony Logosz and his brother Jeff have dedicated themselves to the performance and design of quality water sports equipment. Years of hard work and innovation, that is spawned from Tony’s ability to think in original ways, is what fuels them today. In 1999, after numerous innovations in windsurfing, wakeboarding and other major sports, both set forth to found Slingshot. Since then Slingshot has grown to be a global brand which caters to top kiteboarders and wakeboarders in the world.
Slingshot in today’s board sports industry
Slingshot today: achieving this level of success commits us to our core beliefs. People who ride Slingshot will always come first. Our commitment to quality, innovative design, testing and riding have been a driving force for an entire decade.
Through this decade we have been awarded four U.S. patents that make kiteboarding more convenient and safer. We also proudly license patents, from other great innovators of our sport, to help establish high levels of quality and set industry standards. This contributes to the prosperity and growth of kiteboarding and wakeboarding.
See our kiteboarding equipment that we have for sale by looking at the items below marked with the circular blue “Sale” sign, or navigate to the homepage and look at the bottom under the section:
ON SALE NOW! DISCOUNTED KITEBOARDING GEAR
If you are looking for kiteboarding kites for sale, we can help. At Kiteboarding Closeouts, we often buy previous season inventory in bulk so we can pass those savings on to you. Contact us to find out if we have the kite you are looking for. You can purchase with or without bar and lines.
Slingshot Kiteboarding Kites
-Slingshot kite for sale: See our current inventory of slingshot kites