Kite is in overall good condition. One area of small pin holes that are patched with Type A. Canopy is in good shape and no problem holding air. Great deal on a great used kite!
*All used kites sales are considered final. We do our best to accurately describe the condition of each item. If you have further questions, please feel free to give us a call at 321.252.5483. If you decide you do not wish to keep the kite upon receiving it, it must be shipped back (at your cost) within 2 business days of receiving it. We will then issue a refund (minus our shipping cost) once we receive and inspect the kite. We will not accept returns once the item has been used on your end. Enjoy.
WHAT CORE SAYS ABOUT THE CORE RIOT XR6
After six generations, they've dialed in the characteristics Like prodigious power. Unbelievable depower. And precise control on the water and in the air. With the same tread depth in the centre as the XR5, but slightly flatter on the outside. For this purpose, the Bridle connection points and Strut geometry have been revised, small but crucial adjustments allow for even more control in high end, higher airspeed and better upwind capabilities, more pop and faster spin!
The XR6 continues with Core's highly successful 5-strut, Delta Bow shape that isn't just a fan favorite; it also breaks records. Earlier this year, both Maarten Haeger und Ross-Dillon Player busted through the 30m barrier on their XR's. A feat that was previously considered impossible.
Freeride / Freestyle / Race / Wave "You decide, which style you want to ride"
Core's proven fabrics – CoreTex and ExoTex – are exclusively used on the canopy and leading edge. Lead designer, Frank Ilfrich, went over every small detail and found weight savings in the leading edge, extra speed in the canopy, and efficiency improvements to our Speed Pump System. Frank and his team modified the strut curves to extract more stability especially when powered. The additional strut rigidity (and low end grunt) required a small adjustment to the CIT bridle points to add a little more power steering.
Now, it's your turn to break some personal bests with the new XR6.
- EXOTEX® ULTRA RIGID DACRON: For zero stretch airframes.
- CORETEX® TRIPLE RIPSTOP CANOPY: Extreme durability and UV protection.
- TWO COLOR OPTIONS: "BrightWhite10" and "TechBlack10"
- 5 STRUT FRAME: For maximum canopy stability.
- DELTA BOW SHAPE: More power and even more depower.
- INTELLIGENT ARC: Adjustable wingspan on demand.
- SHORT BRIDLE SYSTEM: Improved kite feedback.
- CIT MODES: Customizable “power steering” and turning speed.
- INSTANT RELAUNCH: Effortless water relaunches.
- SPEED VALVE 2: Fast, reduced effort inflation.
- SPEED PUMP SYSTEM: Improved all strut inflation.
- SENSOR BAR READY: Calibrated for Sensor bar systems.
- SIX YEAR REPLACEMENT PARTS AVAILABILITY: Long term protection.