Intro Lesson (about 2.5~3 hours):
$275 for one person
add a second person for only $25
$125 each for three or more
This lesson can be done on land or in shallow water (condition dependent). It is very important to learn proper kite skills before adding the element of water. All lessons are booked private unless you bring a partner(s).
In this lesson you will:
- Fly a trainer* (foil) Kite to learn basic Kite control
- Determine desired wind directions and speeds
- Learn basic terminology
- Learn about the "Wind Window"
- Setup an inflatable kite
- Learn basic kite control with an inflatable kite
- Rotate and un-rotate the bar
- Activate the safety system/quick release mechanism
- Learn about "Self Rescue"
- Explore all areas of the "Wind Window" while learning the clock positions
- Learn how to launch and land
- Pilot the kite with one hand and walk with the kite
- Learn about launching and landing