DETAILS ON FREE SHIPPING
- Free Shipping only applies to Continental U.S.A.
- Orders placed for Canada, Puerto Rico, Hawaii, FPOs, APOs and other territories will most likely require additional shipping charge. We will calculate the shipping price and charge you the difference of the quoted rate and our standard US shipping rates. We will send you a payment request within 1-2 business days for this shipping cost. Feel free to contact us with full address for quote.
- Most orders ship the same or following business day. Preferred methods are USPS Priority or Fedex Ground.
- Any unused/unopened returned items (for reasons other than factory defective item) will be refunded minus our shipping costs. Buyer will be responsible for the return shipping costs.
- Once the order is shipped, delivery can take 2-14 business days depending on location. Most orders are delivered in 2-7 days.
- Items will not ship on Saturday or Sunday.
- We strive to keep our inventory up to date and in stock. However, we reserve the right to “dropship” an item directly from the manufacturer. This may slightly delay the processing time.
- Excludes items that include the statement “Additional Shipping Charge” in the description.
- If an item qualifies for Free Shipping but your order also contains other ineligible items, you will be charged for shipping on the items that are not eligible.
- Cancelling items, combining orders, or changing the shipping address, speed, or preference might affect the order’s eligibility for Free Shipping.
- We reserve the right to change or discontinue Free Shipping at any time.
- Free Shipping only applies to new purchases and will not be applied to prior purchases or returns.
Shipments & Returns
Kiteboarding Closeouts makes every reasonable effort to ensure safe and reliable Shipping and Delivery of Products through the United States Postal Service, UPS, and FED-EX shipping delivery services. Risk of loss to all Products will pass to Buyer upon shipment from Good Breeze Kiteboarding Inc’s shipping location. Partial shipments of Product or performance made will not obligate Good Breeze Kiteboarding to make further shipments or performance at the same prices. No C.O.D. orders are acceptable. Colors and patterns may be different than stock photos pictured. Color requests will be granted if possible but are not guaranteed. Good Breeze Kiteboarding reserves the right to cancel any order or refuse shipment for any reasons. We are not responsible for misprints in price or descriptions made by our staff or manufactures.
Free Shipping is offered for the Continental USA only. Orders placed for Canada, Puerto Rico, Hawaii, FPOs, APOs and other territories will most likely require additional shipping charge. We will calculate the shipping price and charge you the difference of that rate and our standard free shipping rates. We will send you a payment request within 1-2 business days for this shipping cost.
Contact us for prices and quotes for international shipments. These shipments are performed at our discretion. Full payment must be received prior to shipping. Buyer is responsible for any loss, theft and/or any damage during the shipping process. Good Breeze Kiteboarding will not take responsibility for any issues during shipping of international orders.
Any NEW product purchased from Kiteboarding Closeouts may be returned within fifteen days (15) of purchase for any reason for a refund, exchange, or credit towards another purchase. The returned items must be in original condition and packaging. The returned item must NOT have been used in any fashion. All original warranties, instructions, and accessories must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. Return freight must be prepaid by customer. No C.O.D. returns will be accepted. Kiteboarding Closeouts may refuse a refund or exchange or assess a charge for used or incomplete merchandise returned or exchanged. Items showing use or abuse will be returned by Kiteboarding Closeouts to Buyer. Returns or exchanges will not be made for items marked “as is”, “used” or “clearance.” Refunds will be made by the same transaction method as used to purchase the item MINUS Kiteboarding Closeout’s original shipping cost to deliver the product to the customer.
- All returned merchandise requires a Return Merchandise Authorization (“RMA”) number. To obtain an RMA number, contact Kiteboarding Closeouts Customer Service (10 am – 6pm EST Monday-Friday) at 321.252.5483. Your RMA number must be clearly marked on the outside of the returned package. Packages returned without this RMA number will be refused. Once the RMA number has been assigned, it is important to return the Product within two weeks otherwise, the RMA number will become void and the parcel will be refused. You must obtain a new RMA if you are unable to make delivery to our address within two weeks.If Products are to be returned to Kiteboarding Closeouts, Buyer may be subjected to 10% restocking fee, in Kiteboarding Closeouts sole discretion. This includes duplicate shipments, refused/unclaimed shipments, etc., items ordered by mistake, not shipped, not fitting application, and unsuitability for particular application or design. There are no refunds on special or custom orders.
NO RETURNS ON USED EQUIPMENT. Used equipment is sold “as is”.
This Site is controlled and operated by Good Breeze Kiteboarding Inc. Good Breeze Kiteboarding makes no representation that information or materials available on this Site, or on other sites linked to this Site, are appropriate or available for use in your particular locations, and access to them from locations where their contents are illegal is prohibited. If you choose to access this Site you do so of your own initiative and you are solely responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
For your convenience, Good Breeze Kiteboarding may provide links to sites belonging to other parties, which are not under the control of Good Breeze Kiteboarding. Good Breeze Kiteboarding neither reviews, regularly monitors nor has any responsibility for the contents of such sites, and the fact thatGood Breeze Kiteboarding Inc. has provided a link to such sites is not to be interpreted as an endorsement of, or acceptance of responsibility for, their contents. The content of the third party web sites has been supplied by, and is the sole responsibility of, those third parties. You shall remain solely responsible for protecting yourself from viruses and any other destructive elements that may be present on those sites.
Information on this Site may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors, and Good Breeze Kiteboarding may at any time revise its contents. Furthermore, Good Breeze Kiteboarding may revise the terms and conditions contained on this page, and therefore you should periodically visit this page to determine the then-current terms governing the use of the Site and of the information and materials presented there.
Cookies and Private Browsing
Restrictions on Use
The materials presented on this Site are copyrighted works of Good Breeze Kiteboarding or others. You may not copy, modify, republish or distribute these materials or post them on any network computer or broadcast them in any media without the express written permission of Good Breeze Kiteboarding. For materials bearing the copyright notice of a party other than Good Breeze Kiteboarding, you are responsible for obtaining the permission of the copyright owner before making any use of such materials.
You may not post to or from this Site any illegal, threatening, obscene, pornographic, harassing, defamatory, libelous or scandalous materials, or any other materials that could result in civil or criminal liability. Furthermore, you may not submit any confidential or proprietary information or materials to this site. However, by transmitting any information or materials you will be deemed to have granted Good Breeze Kiteboarding the unrestricted right to use such information or materials, and any ideas or concepts that they contain, for any purpose.
Disclaimer of Warranty
INFORMATION OR MATERIALS ON THIS SITE, OR ON ANY SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS.” GOOD BREEZE KITEBOARDING DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE VALIDITY, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR RELIABILITY OF SUCH INFORMATION OR MATERIALS, OR OF THE RESULTS OF USING SAME. PRICE AND AVAILABILITY ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES CONTAINED OR REFERRED TO ON THIS SITE MAY BE CHANGED OR UPDATED WITHOUT NOTICE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, OCEAN EXTREME SPORTS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. NO ORAL ADVICE OR WRITTEN INFORMATION GIVEN BY OCEAN EXTREME SPORTS, NOR ANY OF ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PROVIDERS, MERCHANTS, SPONSORS, LICENSORS, OR THE LIKE, SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY, NOR SHALL USER RELY ON ANY SUCH INFORMATION OR ADVICE. IF ANY PROVISION OF THIS DISCLAIMER IS HELD TO BE INVALID UNDER APPLICABLE STATE LAW, THE REMAINING PROVISIONS SHALL NEVERTHELESS REMAIN IN FULL FORCE AND EFFECT.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL GOOD BREEZE KITEBOARDING OR ITS PARTNERS OR SUPPLIERS, OR ANY OF ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, MERCHANTS, SPONSORS, LICENSORS, OR THE LIKE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO RELIANCE BY A USER ON ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM THIS SITE OR THAT RESULTS FROM MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DELETION OF FILES OR E-MAIL, ERRORS, DEFECTS, VIRUSES, DELAYS IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, WHETHER OR NOT RESULTING FROM ACTS OF GOD, COMMUNICATION FAILURE, THEFT, DESTRUCTION, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO GOOD BREEZE KITEBOARDING’S RECORDS, GOODS OR SERVICES. THIS PARAGRAPH SHALL APPLY TO ALL CONTENT, GOODS AND SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE. BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH STATES LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. KITEBOARD SAFELY!