Internal Flex_Belt: Keeps your harness in place when unhooked
Dual Density Foam: Two unique supportive and snug foams for sensitive back areas
3D Zone Shape: Partially 3D shaped both horizontally and vertically, provides the perfect body fit and stops the harness from riding up.
- X-Spine: The moulded X-Shape at the back of the harness guarantees a maximum amount of protection, while giving the freedom to land all kinds of tricks.
- Dual Density Foam: The foam, used for the inside construction has two densities. The soft foam is used in the centre part of the seat harness, where good fit is essential. The solid foam applies where protection comes first.
- Internal Flex Belt: Flexible waist belt with rubber endings to ensure tight and comfortable fit.
- Push Button Spreader Bar: The push button supports the quick assembly of the harness. There is no need to mount any velcro tapes through buckels. Just hook the metal ring into the spreader, adjust the webbing and off you go.
- Flex Edge:While grabbing your board and tweaking out your tricks the rib’s can encounter the harnesses edge. The sides of the harness is now more flexible on points where the load distribution allows it.
- Neoprene Belt: This waist belt is secured on the frame on the inside of the harness. The stretch in the belt makes your harness feel comfortable from the moment you put it on. The Velcro on the belt is positioned in such a way that it won’t damage your suit, lycra or skin.
- Protection Pad: This is a solid neoprene padded plate that keeps away the harness hook from your body. Especially when the spreader bar moves up quickly.
- Hip Protection: The double layer foam padding protects your bones and all other vulnerable parts in this area. Especially if the body is bend sideways.
- Torsion Free Construction: The inner part of the harness is made up of different segments to ensure, that the harness fits perfecty along the backbone. Less pain – More fun.
- 3D Zone Shape: Segmented zone shape in all directions supports your backbone and reduces the chance that the harness will slip upwards when you hit the water.
- Handle Pass Leash Slider: A small metal ring on a rubber coated hande lets the leash slide along the back of the harness, making hanlde pass tricks easier.
- Belt Garage: The belt garage keeps any end of the webbing band from flying around.
- Crosslink Webbing: Allows internal straps to run crosswise in the back area and thus distribute the force evenly over the entire back area.
- Bar Keeper Belt: The strap construction prevents the spreader bar from rushing upwards in overpowered situations. Two
webbing straps run from the bungee belt to the spreader bar to make sure that the kiter doesn‘t get hurt.
- Soft Neoprene Edges
- 3D Thermo Moulded Exterior: Anamtomically allowing ION to shape the harness giving extra support in the lumbar area.
- Safety Knife: Cuts flying lines in an emergency.
- Kite Spreaderbar with protector cover