Complete Kite, Bar and Board Package!
- The discerning rider who values unrivaled predictability and uncompromising high-end performance. For those that want style, power, performance and craftsmanship.PERFORMANCE FREERIDE / BIG AIR
For a rider who wants unrivaled predictability, unmatched versatility and uncompromising high-end performance and quality. Whether you’re boosting big air, throwing down technical tricks, or simply out for a fun session on your own terms, the SB provides the ultimate kiting experience.
The Cabrinha Switchblade once again proves why it is the worlds most loved kite. With Nick Jacobsen recent King of the Air title, his world record Woo jump of 28 meters, and his mind-bending jump from the top of the Burj Al Arab hotel in Dubai (a height of 210 meters), it’s clear that the Switchblade’s performance is legendary.
But what the competition hasn’t been able to replicate is the Switchblade’s unrivaled combination of high performance and ease of use.
Whether you are working on your freestyle game or testing your limits of getting incredible air, the Switchblade will deliver with a class of predictability and reliability that can not be found anywhere else.
5 Strut, Bow / Hybrid design, Fusion wing tip shape, Draft forward profile
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Profile refinements improve the overall performance for 2018New High Tenacity Dacron enhances the arc stabilityUltimate performance in the widest range of conditions and variety of riding stylesSmooth power deliveryRidiculously high hang timesPredictable handling with improved stability and rangeLarge sweet spotGreat upwind performanceDistinctly agile and light precision steeringEasy relaunch
2017 Cabrinha Spectrum
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Performs in a wide range of conditions
- Excellent upwind tracking
- Soft landings
- Excellent in choppy water
- Smooth and predictable board control
- Includes 50mm fins, handle & mounting hardware
As the name suggests, this board is designed and engineered to cover the whole spectrum of kiteboarding. With a generous amount of flex and thin rails that make it easy to control, the Spectrum is a fun and lively ride, even if it’s been weeks since your last session. It works well in an extremely wide range of conditions for just about any riding style. The lightweight design has a single to double concave bottom shape, to promote water flow and upwind performance. The outline makes it excellent in choppy water and maintains enough surface area for great pop. The Spectrum has all the goods for a great all around board and truly lives up to its name.
ALL PURPOSE FOOTSTRAP
Sizes: STANDARD: 9-14 US / 41-49 EURO
The H1 is a one strap, asymmetrical body shape which provides a positive fit for the rider looking for board control with ease of use. It is supportive, yet lightweight and flexible, and can be used for all types of twin tip riding from freestyle to freeriding. The H1 attaches to the board with minimal effort and allows for multiple stance options with duck and heel toe offset option. It sits on a super cushy footpad with arch support, toe grips, and generous heel coverage.