For riders that mix hooked and unhooked freestyle tricks, love jumping big and kiteloops. The world of Freestyle / Crossover kiting has evolved into an exiting genre in our sport. Once a very narrow and technical discipline is now a mix of technical tricks and massive aerial maneuvers... both hooked in and unhooked. For this you need a kite with the sensitivity and 'slack' when unhooked and the ability to boost and throw huge kite loops. The FX delivers on these fronts and more with the power and handling to take your riding seriously.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
•NEW Nano Ripstop canopy, the new bench mark in durability, stability & responsiveness
• NEW Optimized Dacron layout for reduced weight & improved handling characteristics
• High Tenacity Dacron for enhanced arc stability
• Strategic canopy reinforcements in the high stress areas
• Pure Profile Panels for efficient aerodynamics
• No pulley bridle for a more direct steering input and feedback
• Three Leading Edge bridle options to customize arc shape and performance
Cabrinha leads the industry in safety and performance.
Since 2000, Cabrinha, a subsidiary of the Pryde Group, has climbed the ranks to take the position as the leading kitesurfing brand, selling in over 40 countries worldwide. Inspired and driven by Maui-based waterman, Pete Cabrinha, the company produces everything from kites to boards to accessories and sponsors the top athletes in the sport.
The Cabrinha approach to kiteboarding has evolved very much from the same philosophy that Pete has applied to his many years of surfing. By keeping an open mind to all styles of riding and embracing new technologies, Cabrinha has been able to lead kitesurfing into a new era of performance.