After extensive testing by Tony Logosz and the Slingshot Windfoil Team, we are proud to release the ALL NEW Phantasm 730 Windsurf Package. The Phantasm 730 Windsurf is a high-performance carbon freeride foil with maximum versatility in a lightweight premium carbon construction. The package comes with a wide-body 103cm mast made from super light, stiff and efficient high-modulus carbon. The wide body masts are capable of handling the largest wings, and all the leverage applied when standing out on the rail of a windsurf board. The PFI 730 wing is a polished, refined, and scaled down version of our most popular wing to date, the Infinity 76. Better pumping, better jumping, higher top speed and tighter radius carves, all while retaining that shaped-in downforce in the wingtips which prevent you from over-foiling at high speed. The new PFI 730 front wing, combined with the efficiency of carbon delivers a huge wind and speed range with limitless carving and jumping potential.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THE PHANTASM WINDSURF 730
+ Simply put: this is the best all-around performance windsurf foil on the market
+ The perfect blend of early lift, stability, speed and maneuverability
+ The stiffest carbon mast on the market, matched with a scaled down and tuned up version of our favorite wing ever, gives you a windsurf foil with unlimited potential
WHY WE MADE IT: PHANTASM WINDSURF 730
+ The unbending nature of carbon allows riders to push their limits beyond the thresholds of aluminum performance.
+ A pedestal with more adjustability allows riders to obtain their desired performance by fine tuning their foil placement.
+ Our riders demanded a foil system capable of taking to the air and taking a beating.
PHANTASM WINDSURF 730 PACKAGE FEATURES
1. 12k Dual Carbon Core Mast: Finally, high-performance stiffness built for high-performance riders. Our construction starts from the ground up, utilizing our proprietary dual molding process. Each mast is laid up to precise specifications with premium quality unidirectional and 12k super high modulus pre-preg carbon. Inside is a dual carbon core that ensures next-level stiffness in major, minor, and biaxial directions. Running lengthwise between the dual core is a 10k Carbon I-beam that creates the third and final layer of rigidity and solidity.
2. Bigfoot Connection: The Phantasm mast to foil connection is over 50% larger than our competitors, this increased size makes it the strongest and most robust in the industry.
3. 7075 Aircraft Grade Fuselage: The Phantasm features a high performance aircraft-grade aluminum alloy fuselage that has been shaped and designed to offer unmatched stiffness and strength.
4. Shimless Carbon Stabilizer: No Shims & no extra parts = no problem. Shims are an inefficient way of altering your foil’s performance and cause unnecessary drag.
5. PFI 730 Front Wing: The PFI 730 wing is a polished, refined, and scaled down version of our most popular wing to date, the Infinity 76. Better pumping, better jumping, higher top speed and tighter radius carves, all while retaining that shaped in downforce in the wingtips which prevent you from over-foiling at high speed.
Buy Slingshot Kites, Foils, Boards and Accessories (On Sale now)
Slingshot Sports KiteBoarding, Wake, Surf Gear.
Kites, boards for kite, wake and surf, foils, and accessories from slingshot sports are some of the best in the industry
History of Slingshot
Since 1981 Tony Logosz and his brother Jeff have dedicated themselves to the performance and design of quality water sports equipment. Years of hard work and innovation, that is spawned from Tony’s ability to think in original ways, is what fuels them today. In 1999, after numerous innovations in windsurfing, wakeboarding and other major sports, both set forth to found Slingshot. Since then Slingshot has grown to be a global brand which caters to top kiteboarders and wakeboarders in the world.
Slingshot in today’s board sports industry
Slingshot today: achieving this level of success commits us to our core beliefs. People who ride Slingshot will always come first. Our commitment to quality, innovative design, testing and riding have been a driving force for an entire decade.
Through this decade we have been awarded four U.S. patents that make kiteboarding more convenient and safer. We also proudly license patents, from other great innovators of our sport, to help establish high levels of quality and set industry standards. This contributes to the prosperity and growth of kiteboarding and wakeboarding.
See our kiteboarding equipment that we have for sale by looking at the items below marked with the circular blue “Sale” sign, or navigate to the homepage and look at the bottom under the section:
ON SALE NOW! DISCOUNTED KITEBOARDING GEAR
If you are looking for kiteboarding kites for sale, we can help. At Kiteboarding Closeouts, we often buy previous season inventory in bulk so we can pass those savings on to you. Contact us to find out if we have the kite you are looking for. You can purchase with or without bar and lines.
Slingshot Kiteboarding Kites
-Slingshot kite for sale: See our current inventory of slingshot kites