Perfect for any rider that wants to extend their game into the lightwind arena with a responsive, lightwind kite.
Light wind used to be considered the archenemy of kiteboarding. That was until Cabrinha introduced the Contra light wind kite with its unmatched efficiency and performance combination. Every riding style and discipline now has a kite to bridge your riding into the light wind arena.
The Contra’s light weight 3 strut hybrid design performs incredible things in what used to be known as the unrideable realm. A true light wind performer in any and all riding categories.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• NEW Nano Ripstop canopy, the new bench mark in durability, stability & responsiveness • NEW Optimized Dacron layout for reduced weight & improved handling charecteristics • NEW Agile and faster steering for increased power delivery
• NEW Refined low end performance for better upwind ability
• NEW Lighter bar pressure for effortless big kite control
• Pure Profile Panels for efficient aerodynamics
• Strategic canopy reinforcements in the high stress areas
• High Tenacity Dacron for enhanced arc stability
• Excellent performance across all riding styles
• Effortless relaunch in the lightest of wind conditions
Cabrinha leads the industry in safety and performance.
Since 2000, Cabrinha, a subsidiary of the Pryde Group, has climbed the ranks to take the position as the leading kitesurfing brand, selling in over 40 countries worldwide. Inspired and driven by Maui-based waterman, Pete Cabrinha, the company produces everything from kites to boards to accessories and sponsors the top athletes in the sport.
The Cabrinha approach to kiteboarding has evolved very much from the same philosophy that Pete has applied to his many years of surfing. By keeping an open mind to all styles of riding and embracing new technologies, Cabrinha has been able to lead kitesurfing into a new era of performance.