- The Ace is an all new shape featuring movement of the fins outboard towards the rails for better grip. A new Carbon model of the Ace is added in addition to the wood model for the ultimate in high performance freeride.The Ace Carbon is a performance board with structural carbon that stiffens the flex pattern for increased response & explosive pop. The full carbon layup provides a greater level of pop and reflex for the ultimate freeride / freestyle experience. The carbon makes for a stiffer board which will turn a piece of smooth water into your private skate park. When you load up and push against the tail it will return the favor with a spring like no other.
- New bottom and deck shaping
- Added rail channels for better grip
- Balanced flex patterns tuned for a smooth ride
- Dynamic pop and low spin weight
- Early planing lift and reliable edge hold
- Smooth predictable landings
- The all-new Ace Wood board provides a dampened ride for any and all progressive freeriding.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Exclusive use of structural carbon
Stiff flex pattern for a rapid response & explosive pop
Tough, lightweight & responsive carbon construction
Dynamic pop & low spin weight
Early planing lift & reliable edge hold
Maximum upwind drive & grip
Sizes: // STANDARD: 9-14 US / 41-49 EURO
The H1 is a one strap, asymmetrical body shape which provides a positive fit for the rider looking for board control with ease of use. It is supportive, yet lightweight and flexible, and can be used for all types of twin tip riding from freestyle to freeriding. The H1 attaches to the board with minimal effort and allows for multiple stance options with duck and heel toe offset option. It sits on a super cushy footpad with arch support, toe grips, and generous heel coverage.