Core Bolt 3
Bolt 3: Slider and rail approved.
The third generation Bolt, our adamantine wakestyler, is built for a long life of sliding and grinding. The top and bottom receive two extra sheets (laminations) of our exclusive high-performance Cartan carbon fiber. In total, four additional carbon laminations give this wakestyle rockstar the necessary rigidity and durability for long-term performance. The low friction, high modulus polyethylene base slides effortlessly over most surfaces. And is easily repairable with a PTEX candle.
Like the Choice 3, we added more channels to improve traction and speed especially when riding finless. The deep vee keel is missing between the boots to flatten the sliding area. All the channels are also beveled and countersunk to prevent them from catching an edge while grinding.
• Two Layer Cartan Carbon: Proprietary 30° biaxial carbon fiber that optimizes board torsion and dynamic longitudinal flex.
• 3D Wood Core: Powered by a superlight CNC milled Paulownia wood core.
• Multi-Channels: Superior grip and speed with full-length channels.
• V-shaped Keel: Amazingly smooth ride even in
• Pro Rocker: Custom board flex and curvature.
• PRO-FIX Grind base: Easy fix, snowboard-like, polyethylene base.
• Rail Ready Base: Countersunk channels create deeper, nasty chop. High modulus a smooth, flat, sliding surface.
• Boot Touch Inserts: Heavily reinforced boot inserts.
• Vario Rails: Precise flex with progressive edge thicknesses.
• Diamond 3D-shape: Balancing flex and rigidity.