The H1 is a one strap asymmetrical body shape which provides a positive fit for the rider looking for board control with ease of use. The H1 is supportive yet lightweight and flexible. The H1 can be used for all types of twin tip riding from freestyle to freeriding. The H1 attaches to the board with minimal effort and allows for multiple stance options with duck and heel toe offset options. It sits on a super cushy footpad with arch support, toe grips, and generous heel coverage.
- Single adjusting velcro strap provides a solid connection while allowing dynamic foot position
- Dual density pad designed for a smooth comfortable ride while providing lots of grip
- TRIPLE position duck adjustment for personalized stance
- Available in both small and standard sizes
- Industry standard 6” mounting pattern
- M6 Stainless steel mounting hardware included
- Cabrinha Multi tool included